We know that kids get very excited about sharing birthdays with their friends. If you would like your ward (s) to share their special day at ARIS, you may send in:
- Un-frosted cupcake (1 per child)
- Juice box (1 per child)
The items must be dropped off at the Admin in the morning, before the break. Items will not be accepted after 12 noon.
- Parents, goodie bags, cake, clowns, ponies, limousines, fireworks, photographers, balloons, etc. are not allowed.
- Whole cakes, frosted cupcakes, candy, party bags, etc. will be returned to the parents.
- If you would like to invite select kids in your ward's class to your house for a formal birthday party, you may hand the invitations out to select parents.
- If you would like to invite the whole class, the class teacher can send the invites home in the daily communicator.
- The Communication Department can provide you with the number of boys/girls in the class, but no phone numbers or emails will be provided.